1. LP Tim from Wat PhraKao,
2. LP Iat from Wat Phai Lom,
3. LP Yam from Wat Sam Ngam,
4. LP Ruay from Wat Tako,
5. LP Hong from Wat Phetburi,
6. LP Koon from Wat BanRai,
7. LP Khien from Wat Gating,
8. LP Pian from Wat GrenGathin,
9. KruBa Noi from Wat SriDonMoon,
10. LP Cher from Wat KlangBangKaew,
11. KruBa Chum
12. LP Yuea from Wat Mai Ya Sai,
13. LP Perm from Wat PomGaew,
14. LP Sackorn of Wat NongKarp,
15. LP Uean of Wat Wang Daen Dtai,
16. LP Prohmasit of Wat Sri Saket,
17. LP Kambu from Wat GutChompoo,
18. KruBa Sit from Wat Pang Dton Dter,
19. LP Ong from Wat Pha Phutarawanaram.
Photo taken with Ubosot of Wat Suttawas.
The Blue Wiharn of Wat Suttawas, one of the hall is venerated many sacred statue.
Inside the one hall, here we could see Mercy GuanYin thousand hands, Phra Pikanet, Phra Phrom, Guan Gong, King Narasuan and Maha Thep ThanJai (Burmese deity).
The beautiful ubosot of Wat Suttawas.
The beautiful ans sacred of Phra Phuttamunee Buddha statue.
Photo taken inside the ubosot with sacred Phra Phuttamunee Buddha statue.
The front side the ubosot is new building (under construction) with Phra Leela - Walking Buddha statue at top.
Photo taken with Phra Leela (back side) statue.
Temple crematorium building of Wat Suttawas.
The Blue building Hall for Wat Suttawas.
Inside the Blue building Hall, have many money tree after temple conducted ceremony event. Have many helper collecting the money one by one.
The carpark site for Wat Suttawas and have some banner for temple project.
See more LP Rak amulets at:
See more Thai amulets at: